Re: Drill Drivers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drill Drivers
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:45:20 -0700
 I tried not to through my 2 cents in but just can't help myself.
B&D has made very fine "heavy" construction equipment for
a very long time but I have never been impressed with what
they've had to offer the small commercial and home construction
workers and what's worse is what they've offered to the do-
it-yourselfer (is that acceptable?).
 I have a Dewalt orbital sander, 3/4 inch roto-hammer and a
reciprocating saw all 5 to 8 years old and never a problem. I
very much like all my old Mikita tools and have never had a
problem with them as well. Only one Porter Cable tool (jig saw)
and it's great.

Don Tiana
Topanga Cyn., CA.
Still searching for that  H-Mod Lotus Eleven #109