RE: core drilling brick

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: core drilling brick
From: "Kirby Vaughan" <mrkirbyv@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:48:13 -0500
john says:
installing a standby generator and need to core drill a brick wall... need a
1.5" hole thru one course of brick... from there I can use a hole saw thru
particle board and sheetrock...  I know you can buy these if you have enough
h $$$  can you rent them ????  other options ???

Most all tool rental companies will have a heavy duty core drill for rent.
Should be less than $30 per day, some even have a 1/2 day rate. Don't let
them talk you into a hammer drill with a star bit, it's hard to go through
brick without crumbling more than you intended or busting up a whole brick.

Kirby...