Re: [Shop-talk] Plumbing a shop (it's that time of the year again)

To: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Plumbing a shop (it's that time of the year again)
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:15:18 -0600
If the PVC is fully enclosed in a wall or ceiling, and any pipe that
comes out into the open was metal, I'd consider it protected, but in a
shop where the pipes are exposed, and can get hit or stressed, I
wouldn't consider using it. PVC can break into many small pieces when it
is compromised, which is something I am not willing to chance, even when
it is in my shop where I am the only one working.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake mike rambour, On 11/16/2009 1:03 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001