Re: Spitfire Mark III

To: Andy Warfield <warfiel@gaul.csd.uwo.ca>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Mark III
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 08:27:03 -0400
Andy, welcome to Spitland. It's great to hear of another one on the
road.
A good source for parts on the Toronto area is British Classics in
Markham at 905-472-5321. Simon is your guy. He has the "largest indoor
LBC wrecking yard" in Canada. I can't dispute that but he does have a
lot of stuff. I have bought several articles from him.
For new parts, I can get best pricing and delivery from British Auto
Sports (Fred). He is in the Bramalea area. I'll send you his phone
number tomorrow as I don't have it at the office.
For local Ottawa sources, you may want to contact Trevor Boicey. I'm
sure he could help you out. His e-mail address is: tboicey@brit.ca

Good luck.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire