GT6 mk1 and + =confusion

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 mk1 and + =confusion
From: GT6in@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 18:40:18 EDT
  Ok another question here.  As some of you may know I am working on a GT6+
with a few Mk1 pieces here and there.  I have a carb question.  I am using the
Mk1 carbs on the + engine.  So here goes.  I just got a PCV valve and want to
install it, but then the Mk1 carbs have bypass valves on them that I believe
were blocked off on later versions.  So will it be ok to run the PCV valve
with the bypass valves still connected.  They are all connected to he tube
that comes out of the valve cover.
Thanks
Tom