Re: data base?

To: Gregory Fones <gfones@bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: data base?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 12:57:58 -0700
Greg,
I was thinking about doing that (but in a different place).  In fact I
tabulated the details last night.  Here they are FYI.

Model       # Built      # Registered   %
Mk1          45753             533     1.16%
Mk2          37409             492     1.31%
Mk3          65320             879     1.35%
MkIV         70021             686     0.98%
1500         95829            1774     1.85%

Notice how the percentage goes steadily up as the models advance, with
the noticable exception of the MkIV's.  I wonder if more of them have
been scrapped because of the great numbers built and people's reluctance
to restore them.

Regards,Joe

Gregory Fones wrote:

> I was wondering why not have the number of car registered next to the
> number of cars manufactored?  This will so everyone how many have been
> registered compared to the number of spits that were manufactored.
>
> I did not know if I sent you the info on my parts car so I went ahead and
> entered it into your data base.
>
> do you also list parts cars on your list so people can see the current
> state of that commission number.
>
> Gregory B Fones
> gfones@bigfoot.com
> http://www.proaxis.com/~gfones