to chrome or not

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: to chrome or not
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 07:43:10 PDT
Hello list members I've been lurking in your mists for awile now.  I've
been looking for spitfire 1500 for a couple of months now and I've found
a pretty decent one.  Only problem is that its a 80 with those god awful
rubber bumpers.  How difficult and costly is it to convert them back to
some nice chrome ones.  I've seen a seen a set of chromes go for around
80 bucks or so but I really doubt they'll bolt right up.

Incidentally, if any of you know of a nice Spit for sale in the VA/NC
area PLEASE let me know.

thanks

Ryan Smith
?? Spitfire