Andy L. - your mail bounced back (sorry list)

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Andy L. - your mail bounced back (sorry list)
From: "Andrew J. Braverman" <ajb23@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 23:28:54 -0400
Apologies for the use of the list for this, but the gentleman Andy L.
(lond_drfaustus@london.crosswinds.net) requested info on the mirrors I am
giving away, and I would like to let him know what they are so if he needs
them, he can get them...

so Andy -

well, they are sort of like lucas style mirrors... but not quite as nice...
they came on my Spit from the PO... he grabbed them off of a ford, i
beielve... they dont match...  but they are OK if you need something as a
cheap (free) temporary fix