Forget my Light Switch Question... but take a look at this

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Forget my Light Switch Question... but take a look at this
From: "Andrew J. Braverman" <ajb23@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 01:57:40 -0400
Fine ladies and gentlemen... I once again thank you for puting up with me...
here I have decided that those old wiring parts for the lights are just not
worth it...  I have come up with a wiring plan to rewire the lights with all
new wire and some new conveniences...  I would appreciate it if somebody
could check my work (but my one year studing electrical engineering should
help :)   - maybe I should have stuck with that major?) - but I am pretty
confidant that it is pretty accurate...

basically, as long as everything is OK (I am going to test it personally)
this can be used as a good way of upgrading the older (Mk. I, II) lighting
for those of us who want parking lights, and a non-floor mounted dimmer
switch (that is one thing that I dont thnk fits too well in this tiny
car)... also, I have incorporated a momentary switch for "flashing" the
brights.  Next plan is to figure out how to add hazards to the turn signals
:)

Thanks for putting up with me - but I hope this is helpful to somebody!

Later

-Andrew