Anyone know who might want a 3.0CSa?

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Anyone know who might want a 3.0CSa?
From: "Ross L. Kodner" <rkodner@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:10:51 -0500
In order to raise the funds to go TR-6 shopping I need to sell my '74 BMW
3.0CS. It's in terrific condition--not show and not restored but very good
original condition. It has 80K miles, original Polaris Neue paint in very
good condition, no rust, working power windows and sunroof, automatic (more
fun than one would suspect), dual Weber DCOE conversion done by a prior
owner, Alpina style original BMW wheels with new Goodrich T/A's, new
Die-Hard battery, new mahogany Nardi wheel, decent vinyl seat coverings
done by a previous owner, dash very good with wood in good condition
generally, wiring harness a bit messy as it had an alarm at some point, but
everything works, drives superbly. In "Roundel" and "Hemmings" similar cars
are being advertised in the $10-$18K range--I'd probably sell for $9K or
so. If anyone knows someone who is interested, please let me know - I
really want to be a two Triumph household <g>. I have a full set of
pictures I can send as jpgs.

Thanks,

Ross Kodner
'78 Spitfire 1500