Re[2]: Whoo hoo!

To: carbuff@nac.net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Whoo hoo!
From: scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 7:50:27 +0000
Torque-curious ones,

According to my manuals, if I remember correctly, the proper torque for the=
 lugs
nuts (GT6) is 38-42 lbs.ft.  I believe that's correct.  I had to check a co=
uple
of times to be certain myself and had to check again to prove it to the
tire-jockey who had just finished mounting my new alloy rims to 100 lbs.ft.=
 with
the biggest, baddest torque wrench I've ever seen.

It WAS pretty hard to locate in the manual!

Scott Barr
scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
72 GT6
71 GT6