Re: Engin's

To: Dean Rayner <Dean@drayner.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Engin's
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 06:35:25 +0000
I am talking about the late 1300 engine, the one with the 1500 sized
main bearings.  The insurance would go sky high if I did that.  Plus the
1300 no matter how much power still does not have the torque of the
1500, if I wanted I suspect I could get the 1500 producing equivalent to
85 BHP with the same mods, with 81 or more f/lb of torque.  How much
does the 1300 produce 60 something.

In reality I don't want the car to go any faster, just get to the top
speed faster, torque there for is my friend :-)
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot