hand brake conversion and web announcement

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: hand brake conversion and web announcement
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:04:23 PDT
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has retrofitted the 1500's
armrest/handbrake assembly on a MKIV?  Is this a simple thing to do?  It
sounds like a good idea to me.  Armrests are a very critical thing for
me.

Oh and btw I'll be creating a spitfire webpage probably next week.  I'll
steal the digital camera from work and get some good pics of my Spit up.
I'd also like some links from any of you guys who have personal pages.
If its a major Spit/TR page or if you've posted it to the group I
probably already have it bookmarked, but tell me anyway.

thanks

Ryan Smith
Mechanial Engineering, VPI&SU
Emerald Green, 72 Spitfire  <-----------  PICK IT UP TOM!