RE: hand brake conversion and web announcement

To: "'Ryan Smith'" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: hand brake conversion and web announcement
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:34:19 -0700
Hi Ryan

Actually, I did even a stranger thing - I retrofitted the GT6+ handbrake
assembly (cable, armrest, cable stays, and all) onto a 1500 tub, and
then I swapped out the handbrake handle for a 1500-version handle.  I
didn't wire up the 'handbrake on warning' switch though...

Everything fit very nicely, and aside from the cable stays under the
car, it was a smooth conversion.

Michael
michael_bayrock@bctransit.com