Re: Bumper Bar Info

To: "Spitfires List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, "Jerry" <lensman@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Bumper Bar Info
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 20:34:20 -0400
Hi Jerry
The bar you refer to was a period accessory made by AMCO. I'm not sure if
they are still being made and you don't say which model of GT6 you have but
I do know that a number of years ago, Ted Schumacher at TSI, in Pandora
Ohio had a number of NOS front and rear bars for a variety of models. Give
him a try...a great guy to deal with.
Keith Stewart