Spitfire OD Mount

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Spitfire OD Mount
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 10:07:58 -0800
In my search for pieces to mount my recently acquired overdrive tranny
in Huxley, I was told by British Parts Northwest that If I turn the
Plate that secures the back of the non-OD tranny upside-down, I can use
it to mount the overdrive unit.  I already have the rubber reat mount.

Does anybody have any positive input on this statement.  I don't want to
tear out the old tranny unless I am sure that I have all the parts to
install the OD unit.

Regards,
Joe

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer