RE: Thanks- Value of spitfire

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, "Bob W" <bob1313@bigfoot.com>
Subject: RE: Thanks- Value of spitfire
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 21:30:13 -0500
Bob,

I just subscribed to this list today.  I have been on the triumphs
list for over a month, there are some really great, knowledgeable
people there as well, I would recommend subscribing to that list as
well.  Anyway, could you send me the location and year of the spit you
passed up?  You can reply directly to keep from flooding the list with
previously discussed material.

Thanks.

Bill
78 Spitfire FM73432U