Thanks- Value of spitfire

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks- Value of spitfire
From: Bob W <bob1313@bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 20:39:18 -0500
First I would like to thank all of you that replied to my question of
the value of a spitfire I'm looking at. I was impressed by the quantity
and quality of all the response I received. I'm on a couple of other
lists for other interests, but none have been as helpful as this list.

After reading all the replies I have decided to pass on this spitfire. A
couple of things I didn't mention in my original request was the
condition of the seats and carpet - Junk, the soft top is also junk.

If anyone is interested in this car e-mail me direct and I'll pass on
the phone number, The owner did not want it on the open list. He is
asking $700.00, so it might be a good parts car or restoration project
for someone wanting to do more than I want to do for my first spitfire.

Thanks again
Bob Wilson