Re: Head stud troubles

To: "Chris Pappathopoulos" <ctpappathopo@students.wisc.edu>,
Subject: Re: Head stud troubles
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 21:56:56 -0000
I am at this moment praying to the gods of beer and fire that that is so!

Thanks for all your replys, I will mabe try and get the head off this
friday, and then I will be able to tell what's the prob.  My landlord has
let me use a car port in one of his other propertys, it has a pit in as well
so I hope I don't drop anything down there.  I think I'll try the local hire
shop for the helicol kit before towing the car to an engenering works.