Looking for...

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for...
From: Reg Tulk <regtulk@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 18:07:15 -0600
Greetings all.

I recently acquired a '74 Spitfire 1500, and was wondering if anyone out
there has some jpg or other format pictures they would like to send me.
Why would I want pictures of your spit when I own one?  Simple - mine is
currently in pieces (frame up restoration that previous owner needed to
sell) and I would like some inspiration to get it all back together.
Interior - exterior - engine; be an auto-exibitionist.  Bonus if anyone
has a Mallard Blue car, mine will be if I can get the paint to spray on
it.   I would also welcome hints/horror stories and the like from any of
you.

Thanks in advance,

regtulk@primenet.com
'74 s -  p  - i -  t