Re: Looking for...

To: Reg Tulk <regtulk@primenet.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for...
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 23:20:17 -0500
I'm documenting my frame-up restoration of a '74 Spit on my web site..
Come have a look.

http://www.jacksonville.net/~suchak/toys.htm

My car will be Royal Blue Metallic from a current Ford truck.  Not sure how
that compares to "mallard blue", but it looks nifty on mine.

regards, and good luck on your project!

John