Running Rough

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Running Rough
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 19:45:09 -0000
After my cylinder head went I put it back together, torqued the bolts to 38
ft/lb fine, tried to get 45 and another nut started to go.  Is it possible
to remove all the nuts on the head, and replace them with high tensile ones
without changing the head gasket.  I really don't want to do that again!

So I got my car engine back together and ran it for about 5 min, then went
to move it.  It started to run rough, and the previously excellent vacuum
went to poor.

I am going to have look at it tomorow, we had a party from 9PM to 4:40AM
last night, I got 3 hours sleep in an effort to avoid a hangover, which did
work.  It's just I need sleep!