Triumph Panelwork

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Triumph Panelwork
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 21:12:24 -0000
Listers,

I have just spent two days surrounded by four replacement bodies -
Spridget, MBG, Mk4 Mini and a TR6.
As many of you will know, these are available as complete
units through BMH and their agents or in component panel form.

What I'm trying to determine, is what is the likely demand for other
similar assemblies OR component panels covering Spitfire / GT6 /
Herald and TR4/A?

Anyone like to throw in their thoughts by describing the sort of panels
or part / complete structures they'd like to have IF they were
available?

In the absence of a low response, I'll assume supply needs are broadly
satisfied.

John Mac