Re: trailers

To: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: trailers
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 13:14:55
I should of explained myself more clearly, the other (read American Car)
car shows that I have been to required you to register and be judged as
trailer or drive-in and are judged in different classes accordingly.  This
prevents a perfect restoration from always sweeping the field.  That
perfect restore has to either compete against other perfect restores or be
driven and slowly become not so perfect where it can compete against us joes.

Patrick

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire
Jacksonville FL