FS PaceSetter 4-into-1 exhaust header

To: Spitfriends <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS PaceSetter 4-into-1 exhaust header
From: Bob Sykes <s1500@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:01:56 -0800
Scions,

For Sale PaceSetter 4-into-1 exhaust header.  Used less than 50 miles.
$50 plus shipping.  Less than half of what a new one costs.

This is the ill-fitting header that I had asked this list about
recently.  It will take some "tweaking" to make it work.  Based
on responses that I received from this list; all the PaceSetter
brand headers are like this.

Please reply privately for more details.

--
Bob Sykes

"Learning without thought is labor lost."
--Confucius