Re: Replacing front outriggers

To: "David Ware" <dware@uk.ibm.com>, <Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Replacing front outriggers
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:01:08 -0600
David,

It "is" possible - what you see is what is needed.  Of course, the proximity
to the motor, fuel system, etc may make it a problem.  However, the tub
comes up with 12 ?!? bolts in about 1 hour.  Hang it from the roof of your
garage and roll the chassis somewhere that there is a qualified welder.
These things ARE structural.  You may even do well to add a strengthener to
them.

Dave T