Moist Spit

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Moist Spit
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:27:23 -0800
Fellow Spitsters,

With winter having descended damply upon me in the lower west coast of
Canada, my car is very damp inside. I just installed a new convertible top
and while it fits well, it does not keep out 100% of the rain. The most
noticeable feature (other than having to continuously wipe down the inside
of the windows as I drive, is that the backing on the roof is very moist.
Any thoughts on how I could banish or trap the moisture in my car. I was
thinking of using one of those nifty silica gel moisture traps, but I am
not sure if the car is too open. Another thought was to put my portable
space heater in it for a bit and use that to dry it out. Any thoughts or

Thanks,

Mark