RE: Creaky Squeaky Spitfire

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Creaky Squeaky Spitfire
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 07:45:24 -0600
If you get it figured out, I want to know too!  I rebuilt the entire
suspension during the winter of '97-'98.  Last summer I noticed a lot of noise
from the front suspension.  I planned on putting in poly bushings this winter
because I want to auto-cross the car next year, but if there is something I'm
doing wrong or something I need to do to avoid the squeaky front end, I want
to do it!

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77' Spitfire 1500

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'