voltage stabilizer?

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: voltage stabilizer?
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:15:57 PST
Hi fellow listers.  Today's problem is that my two electrical gauges
stopped working this morning.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say
that the two problems are related.  I know there is a voltage stabilizer
somewhere, could this be the problem?

About last weekends performance problem I used some gas additive to
remove some suspected water from my tank.  That seemed to help some but
I've still got a loss of power and the occasional misfire.  My plan is
to get my carb guy (heh, I've got a "guy" for everything it seems) to
rebuild it after turkey day.  I'll be asking for some rebuild tips later
in the week I'm sure.

Thanks

Ryan Smith