Re: tech: parts storage question

To: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Subject: Re: tech: parts storage question
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 20:18:23 -0600
Jim:

Summit Racing sells a product specifically for that.  It comes in an aerosol
can, and is described as a protective lubricant coating for stored parts, etc.
Sorry - I donot have their current catalog, so cannot give you specific product
name.  They are a mail order supplier of performance products.

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6
1970 Spitfire