"Public" Thank You

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Public" Thank You
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 20:30:44 -0600
After a 3+ year search for a factory hardtop for my 70 Mk.III Spitfire,
I finally located one through Ted Schumacher while attending the VTR
Meet in Hudson, WI this past summer.

My thanks to Ted for making me a 'fairly' good deal on the top (I had to
say it like that - you can't ever let Ted think he got you), more thanks
to Ted for lugging it along to St. Louis this past week, and a special
thanks to fellow-lister Dave Massey for serving as our "transfer
station" until I could pick it up yesterday morning.  Dave even took it
to his office in order to save me about 20 minutes drive time, and gave
me the dollar tour of his business while I was there.

Oh, and by the way Ted, we'll go to Oshkosh when the Spitfire
restoration project is complete.  We'll drive VFR of course, since IFR
would require reliable Lucas instrumentation.

Martin Libhart
1970 Spitfire (under-the-knife)
1972 TR6