non verbal communication

To: "spit list" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: non verbal communication
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 09:10:25 -0600
That is intended to save some bandwidth.

Guys, Guys, Guys.....

It's awful early in the AM to be whining and fighting...actually I think the
Beatles snag "Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and
fighting my friend....  Try to see it my way, bla bla bla).

Good tune , good message.  It seems we have just a few people in on this one
and perhaps it is best not to be dragged across the list any longer.  Good
points were made by all but not all points made by anybody were good.  And,
it's getting a bit silly.

Let's talk about cars.

Dave