Re: Pubescent Admirations WAS: Rotary Spitfire - and other musings

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Pubescent Admirations WAS: Rotary Spitfire - and other musings
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 15:42:18 PST
What the heck are you guys talking about?  I'm 22, and all that stuff
makes about as much since as ancient hebrew.

BTW on today's other subject.  When I checked my mail about an hour ago
I had 42 new messages since 2am last night!  Sorry I missed the
firestorm but I was actually crawling around in the floorboards of my
spit tracing my very real electrical problem.

Personally when my car is behaving correctly I'd like to mod to the
point that it doesn't "wheeze" up hills.  Yes I have stock, low
compression, 1300 cc, 62 hp, ZS carbed engine.  Sure it makes my
explorer feel like a rocket ship, but there is not another one like
within driving distance and looks I get makes it all worthwhile.

Oh, and the only way my car will reach 100mph is if you dropped it out
of a plane.

cheers

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spit