Re: rivets, tonneau cleaner, snaps???

To: "Toni Thorn" <tthorn@comp.uark.edu>, "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: rivets, tonneau cleaner, snaps???
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 09:46:32 -0600
Harve,

I only have one thing to add to any of this.  Make sure you use steel snaps
instead of the black plastic no shoulder ones ones.  I noticed on my '74
before I got it painted that the paint around my plastic ones was taking a
beating, after the paint I installed steel ones with a shoulder on the base.
No paint scuffing or damage to date.

Nick
Abilene, TX
'67 Spitfire MK III