Unknown cable identification please

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Unknown cable identification please
From: Huw Upshall <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 23:50:18 -0800
I have a picture of this cable at the following URL:

http://www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall/images/Unknown.jpg

For those who can't see this, It's a wire cable.
One end of the cable was attached to the drivers side section of the
transmission mount.  I do not know where the other side of the cable was
attached to.  The length of the cable is just long enough to reach the
transmission bell housing.  It is a solid wire cable and looks like some
kind of tension mounting.  I want to know what this cable is, what it is
for, and where I reconnect it to when I start putting this back together.

 Huw Upshall                    Addresses:   hupshall@wolfenet.com
                                                    hupshall@hotmail.com
                                                    a-huwu@microsoft.com
                                http:        www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall

 'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'