Re: Unknown cable identification please

To: Huw Upshall <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: Unknown cable identification please
From: Tom Strange <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 05:30:17 -0800
Huw,
  Looks like the cable between the trans mount & the bellhousing.  I'm not
sure of the exact bolt location on the bellhousing, but it should run
parallel to the ground, straight to its destination.  It helps to stabilize
the engine & reduce movement produced by the torque of the engine.
  Hope this helps.
Tom Strange, classic Autosports Ltd., Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013