tks for the rivet info!

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: tks for the rivet info!
From: Toni Thorn <tthorn@comp.uark.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 07:05:59 -0600 (CST)
Many tks to all (15 at last count!!!) those that replied both to the lists
and to me off-list about rivet guns {or bradalls :) } and tonneaus...  I
appeciated all the info.  Especially liked the tips on how to use the gun
in a small place (washers, sm nut, or sparkplug tip)

Have done a good clean and am searching for a finishing product.. I have
"been told" that Armor All is "water-based" and maybe not so good for
tops!!!  Never heard of *that* before!

Tks again to all for your time and help..

harve
'79 driver
'75 parts

TThorn@comp.uark.edu