Re: bouncing tach

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: bouncing tach
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:19:36 -0500
I don't think you will find any capacitors in Ryan's 72 tach.  All
mechanical.  It is possible to disassemble, clean and lubricate a tach.  I
have done it for both tachs and speedometers.  There are small screws and
fragile parts so be careful.  Be sure the problem is not your cable.  Pull
the inner part out and lubricate it.

Sam