Temperature gauge sender

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Temperature gauge sender
From: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 12:12:45 -0500
Hi,
Anyone know of a commonly available cross reference for the temperature
gauge sender on a spit or GT6?  Something that might be available at a
local parts store.  I understand that they are a fairly standard
thermistor,  but I am not sure of their range of resistances and what
the thread pitch is, etc.   If anyone on the list has been down this
road before, I would love to hear from them.

Isaac Crow
'74 Spit6+ (Wow! It runs cold ALL the time?!)
Winder, GA
--
***"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
woman she meets, then teams up with three complete strangers to kill

-- TV listing for "The Wizard of Oz" in the Marin Paper