Re: Rotary Spitfire challenge to Tim Suddard

To: suchak@mediaone.net, clmautz@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire challenge to Tim Suddard
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:54:55 EST
In a message dated 98-12-01 11:15:38 EST, suchak@mediaone.net writes:

> Like I've said before, I've seen and fondled Tims Rotary Spit...  Y'all
>  have no idea of the level of development and workmanship in this thing
>  until you see it for yourselves....
>
>  I'll cover ANY and ALL bets for the Ro-spit against anything else that
>  can be legally driven to the track for the showdown.  No kidding.  It's
>  *that* wicked.
>
>  Anybody care to put their money where their mouths are??

Folks,

Let me clarify this one more time - I did NOT challenge Tim to a duel!  I am
setting my car up for street use; Tim is setting his up for all out
competition on a road course. I absolutely share John's enthusiasm for Tim's
car. At Road Atlanta, it would eat my TR6/302 for lunch and throw the lunch
bag back in my face. On a drag strip, I think I would win, but I wouldn't be
too surprised if not.

No need to put any money where my mouth is, because I haven't shot off my
mouth. The only claims I've ever made for my car is how much fun I'm having
doing it.

Long live the Ro-Spit!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN