Re: Notice of Non Payment

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Notice of Non Payment
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 20:16:07 -0800
I wonder if those of us on the list from BC should plan a road trip to
visit Bryce? I am sure that a contigent of BCLBC'ers could show him the
error of his ways. ;)  On the other hand you could approach his ISP and let
them know that he is using his account with them to commit fraud.

- Mark

At 04:05 PM 12/1/98 -0800, Joe Curry wrote:
>Although I am somewhat reluctant to do this, I have bee left with no
>other choice but to notify the Lists of a person who has not paid for
>one of the Service Bulletin sets I sent out.  I do so to keep anybody
>else from being soaked by this individual.
>
>After numerous EMAIL please to pay the $19 (US), and even a phone call
>from Michael Bayrock (thanks Michael), Bryce Mack has refused to even
>give me the courtesy of answering any of the EMAILS.
>
>Therefore, Anybody who is selling something to Bryce Mack (White Rock,
>BC, Canada), had better request money in advance or else send the
>product Collect.
>
>Thanks to all the rest of you who have paid promptly for the Bulletins,
>Regalia and parts that I have sent you, especially those who kicked in a
>few extra bucks.  That has helped defray the cost of doing business with
>the few "dead beats" that lurk on the lists.
>
>Regards,
>Joe Curry
>--
>"If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort."
>  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer

Mark Milotay, Principal
On the Mark Software & Consulting