Re: Notice of Non Payment

To: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Subject: Re: Notice of Non Payment
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 18:01:52 -0800
Keith (and everyone else who expressed a similar sentiment),

It's not necessary for anybody to send money.  I just don't want to see
anybody else get burned.  I held off on sending that message as long as
possible, thinking that there was some situation in which he wasn't
getting my messages.  However, Michael Bayrock's call to the guy
confirmed that he had in fact received them.

So I am forced to take a more drastic course of action than I would have
otherwise chosen.

Regards,
Joe