Re: rude and crude - more calculations

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: rude and crude - more calculations
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 14:16:31 -0800
While we're at it....
Where does Dave's Beast fall in ?
Very rough WAG
Weight of 350 small block 575 lb (from team.net engine weights FYI)
Weight of '60s spit less motor 1400 lb (WAG)
Plus added weight of suspension 100 lb  (totally WAG)
2075 lb, engine rated at 350 HP.
5.93 lb/hp (ouch!)

5.0 Bugeye sprite
Claimed weight 2000 lb
Claimed hp 250
8.0 lb/hp

and BTW, another Spitfire 8 project on the web
http://www.students.missouri.edu/~will/frame.html

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com