equation blues

To: "'spitfires@Autox.Team.Net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: equation blues
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:28:11 -0500
I must be honest.  I don't enjoy the my car is faster than yours
thread.  However, Ken's suggestion is a good one.  I would love to
know what the Spitfires are capable of doing.  It would be nice to
have someone with a stock Spit do the same.  Then have someone with
just some mods do it.  Collect some data, get a feeling for what can
be done with how much dollars and time.  We should set up some guide
lines.  Like average the time for 6 runs along a 1/4 both ways, with
spare tire and w/o spare etc. etc.  A uniform test.

Dave C