Re: equation blues

To: Jari Tabell <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>, Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Subject: Re: equation blues
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 17:54:45 -0500
In the just-out January issue of Car & Driver, columnist Brock Yates
expounds on the virtues of the Dynojet power measurement apparatus.   It's
a rolling-road dyno with sophisticated software for determining power at
the rear wheels.   Supposedly costs $200 per two-hour session.

THAT'S what we need to settle this rather drawn-out discussion.  Heck, I'd
love to hook my cars up to that thing, just to see what each one is putting
out.

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire
0-60 best measured with a calendar.  Fun, none-the-less!