Re: outside Door Handles

To: "Toni Thorn" <tthorn@comp.uark.edu>
Subject: Re: outside Door Handles
From: "Dianne & Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 20:14:41 -0600
Harve,  I'm the guy that posed the original question, and both John Blair
and Roger Elliott provided me with some real good info.  The total thread is
perhaps six or eight messages; I'll be glad to back into my "Spitfire Stuff"
folder and forward them to you now.

Cheers,
Ree Gurley in Silver Spring, MD  -  78 Spit FM73070U O