Tim's testicular fortitude (was rotary spit challange)

To: Spitfire list <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tim's testicular fortitude (was rotary spit challange)
From: "Smith, Brian" <brian_s@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 15:54:59 -0600
Dear list,
no matter where you fall on this topic, you have to admire Tim's "guts". To
risk public humlilation on the pages of his own magazine... Besides, I, for
one, thinks it absoultly fantastic that he at least has a ear to the groung
on this list.  BTW, I buy his mag religously and have since it was AUTO-X.
I for one hope to see the results of the "fire breathing cross between a
dragon motor and a lion shell". (Iknow I know..a dragon is chinese)

Brian H. Smith
1959 TR3
1972 Spitfire IV
1977 TR7