Thanks, dis-inherited scion back in the will

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks, dis-inherited scion back in the will
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@iwaccu.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:07:25 -0800

>A big thanks to Joe Curry, Bob Sykes, and John Blair.
>I now have spark at the plugs!
>Since my plea for assistance, the car now has new plugs, points,
condenser, cap, rotor and proven good coil. I've set the timing using a
timing light while turning it on the starter.
>The major problem was indeed the hot lead to the distributor shorting to
ground. (Thanks John Blair for the "back to basics".).
>Next problem is to figure out why its still not starting. But its been 1-3
degrees C and I only have a carport, so I have high hopes for when the
weather warms up.
>Incidentally, the engine has run in the car, I have a copy of an emissions
test in June of this year. (Dramatic failure, but at least it ran).

>Thanks again for all the help,
>
>Nick Moseley
>76 Spit
>78 Spit