TRF - Santa Lives!

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: TRF - Santa Lives!
From: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:37:24 -0500
Fellow Listers,

     I thought I'd post this little tid bit to demonstrate that there
may still be some life left in The Roadster Factory.    Today I came
home to a package sitting on the front porch.  My first thought was that
it was a Christmas gift from somebody in the family.  Upon further
inspection I saw that it was from TRF.  I did not hesitate to open it as
I hadn't dropped any hints subtle or otherwise to the wife about parts
for the Triumph (list would be to long).  Well after 5 months on
backorder TRF finally shipped to me the Left Side Engine Valence.  2
months ago I had received the one for the right side.    I will apply
polyurethane paint (spray) to the items prior to installation.  Now if
only TRF will send me the door check strap.

Jerry - 1968 GT-6 (comes out of retirement on fair weather days)