Loking for Body/Paint Shop in MD

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Loking for Body/Paint Shop in MD
From: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:47:43 -0500
Hello listers,

     I'm looking for some input as to where I can get my car painted.  I
need to have a little body work done with the bonnet.  I need to have
(2) bonnets sectioned and welded together to produce one good one.  Then
the whole car needs to be painted.  Does anybody know of good reputable
shop in the Maryland area (near Bowie & Washington D.C.)?  I want a
decent job but can't afford concourse level work though I wouldn't mind.

     I'm really kind of looking for place where I could offer my own
sweat, blood and necessary command of the French language to complete
the work.  A place that would have all the necessary tools and
experience.  I would provide the materials.  Any info would be
appreciated.

Jerry - 1968 GT-6